About Me

My photo
Pastor at Resurrection Anglican Fellowship in Greenwood Village, CO

Monday, December 6, 2010

Thots from Padre a Link to Sermons

This is a note to let those who are occasionally following this post that I will be posting sermon files here in audio and text format. The audio link will be clickable to our website page, or you can just read the sermon on the blog each week.

Sermons will be posted on Monday's after the Sunday for reference and comments. I would love to have interaction with readers and comments and questions through this media. I believe that the Word of God is living and active and we grasp it by interaction -- both with the Word and with those who are working at understanding it and applying it to daily life.

I hope that you enjoy the new and more regular content. Advent Sermons will be added first.
Thanks for looking in!

REZ Padre, Phil Eberhart+

No comments:

Post a Comment