This is a note to let those who are occasionally following this post that I will be posting sermon files here in audio and text format. The audio link will be clickable to our website page, or you can just read the sermon on the blog each week.
Sermons will be posted on Monday's after the Sunday for reference and comments. I would love to have interaction with readers and comments and questions through this media. I believe that the Word of God is living and active and we grasp it by interaction -- both with the Word and with those who are working at understanding it and applying it to daily life.
I hope that you enjoy the new and more regular content. Advent Sermons will be added first.
Thanks for looking in!
REZ Padre, Phil Eberhart+
- Back to Blog
- YGod - Class overview and Reading list/syllabus
- YGod? #1 - What is Faith? Why have it?
- YGod #2 - Arguing for the existence of bread
- YGod #3 - A People of the Book, Part I
- YGOD #4: People of the Book, Part II
- COEXIST! REALLY? (Darren Johnson)
- Evil and Morality (Ken Rees)
- A WITNESS TO ISLAM (D. JOHNSON)
- Heaven and Hell (Kenneth Reese)
- 2019 Giving Worksheet (PRINTABLE)
- REZANGLICAN LENTEN STUDY GROUP
- Praying Shapes Believing
- The Incarnational Principle
- Anglican Sacramental Theology
- A New Anglican Reformation
- Worldwide Anglican Communion I
- Reformation History I & II
- BCP, Parts 2 & 3
- Praying in Gospel Time (Intensive Workshop)
- Ashes to Ashes (Intensive Workshop)
- The Book of Common Prayer, Part 1
- Celtic Saints (Part 3)
- Celtic History, Part II
- Celtic History, Part I Notes