After a week of travel, an awesome National Winter Conference, a few extra days of enforced Sabbath (snow days), its time for some reflection! As I write we are on the road yet again, retreiving our daughter from her graduation in Montana from YWAM's DTS in Lakeside. More on that I'm sure!!
Our National Anglican Mission "Winter Conference" is a yearly 'family reunion' for those of us who have been along on "the Journey" since almost the beginning. We were church number 5 in Colorado and in the first 30 in the Anglican Mission, now numbering over 150 fully functional parishes/missions across "the Americas", including the continental US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Colombia with nearly 70 new or emerging works in the "pipeline." We have, amazingly, grown at the rate of one parish about every three weeks for the entirity of our life.
Chairman Charles "Chuck" Murphy, the Primatial Vicar of the Archbishop of Rwanda, His Grace, Most Rev. Emmanuel Kolini, led almost 1500 in worship and to see anew the vision of reaching those who have no church in the USA and around the world. A story of courage, sacrifice, and the grace of God, Chairman Murphy retold the story of the Anglican Mission over the span of the past decade. In response to need and opportunity, a few seized on the way forward for faithful Anglicans in America, beginning the work amidst great opposition, from friend and foe alike.
Each time I come away from our Winter Conference I am a "born again" Anglican! I am a confirmed Missionary and I am a refreshed and empowered Christian. Without fail, God has shown up every year at these meetings, confirming direction, empowering and encouraging the saints for the (further) work of the ministry. I pray that you avail yourself to some of the history of the conference through videos and DVDs. Watch for more resources here and on our website: www.rezanglican.org
- Back to Blog
- YGod - Class overview and Reading list/syllabus
- YGod? #1 - What is Faith? Why have it?
- YGod #2 - Arguing for the existence of bread
- YGod #3 - A People of the Book, Part I
- YGOD #4: People of the Book, Part II
- COEXIST! REALLY? (Darren Johnson)
- Evil and Morality (Ken Rees)
- A WITNESS TO ISLAM (D. JOHNSON)
- Heaven and Hell (Kenneth Reese)
- 2019 Giving Worksheet (PRINTABLE)
- REZANGLICAN LENTEN STUDY GROUP
- Praying Shapes Believing
- The Incarnational Principle
- Anglican Sacramental Theology
- A New Anglican Reformation
- Worldwide Anglican Communion I
- Reformation History I & II
- BCP, Parts 2 & 3
- Praying in Gospel Time (Intensive Workshop)
- Ashes to Ashes (Intensive Workshop)
- The Book of Common Prayer, Part 1
- Celtic Saints (Part 3)
- Celtic History, Part II
- Celtic History, Part I Notes