Nov 1, 2019
God has brought us nearly to the finish line on our building project. Some still remains for us to raise and likely some more to finance, as the year draws to its close. I can't even tell you how important your part in this has been! Whether giving sacrificially or praying overtime or, hopefully, both, we're all vitally important to the work that God is doing in and through Rez.
As 2019 ends we will enter fully into a new life as a congregation, one in which, we believe, God's purpose and plan for us as a congregation will be most fully revealed. We are a congregation moving into our destiny and we are all called to this journey.
2020 will be crucial for us as we transition from the mess and stress of construction to a more settled pace of "normal" life in our parish. I believe that our calling to be a worshipping, loving, healing, welcoming Family of God will remain central to who we are and what we will do in the coming years.
But even more than that, God is calling us to grow! Already we're seeing a number of new faces, many of whom are excited to be here and already finding their places of gifting and service in our midst.
All of this takes money! Big revelation! All of us have gone the extra mile, some 2 and some 10 miles, to get Rez to the place we're at right now. We cannot stop! As we move into 2020, I'm asking you to continue to give generously and hilariously! We have not finished, we've just begun.
Please look at the worksheet that is attached and pray about your giving in the light of God's favor and his supply. All that we have is from Him, and it's in that knowledge that we return a portion to His House, in thanksgiving and in loving obedience to his leading.
May God richly bless you as you give throughout this next year.
Fr. Phil Eberhart
Resurrection Anglican Fellowship
- Back to Blog
- YGod - Class overview and Reading list/syllabus
- YGod? #1 - What is Faith? Why have it?
- YGod #2 - Arguing for the existence of bread
- YGod #3 - A People of the Book, Part I
- YGOD #4: People of the Book, Part II
- COEXIST! REALLY? (Darren Johnson)
- Evil and Morality (Ken Rees)
- A WITNESS TO ISLAM (D. JOHNSON)
- Heaven and Hell (Kenneth Reese)
- 2019 Giving Worksheet (PRINTABLE)
- REZANGLICAN LENTEN STUDY GROUP
- Praying Shapes Believing
- The Incarnational Principle
- Anglican Sacramental Theology
- A New Anglican Reformation
- Worldwide Anglican Communion I
- Reformation History I & II
- BCP, Parts 2 & 3
- Praying in Gospel Time (Intensive Workshop)
- Ashes to Ashes (Intensive Workshop)
- The Book of Common Prayer, Part 1
- Celtic Saints (Part 3)
- Celtic History, Part II
- Celtic History, Part I Notes